![]() |
| Gaby |
1- Something you want
2- Something you need
3- Something to wear
4- Something to read
and then I made each of them a mermaid tail or a shark tail, a small gift from Santa, and Stocking stuffers. It was perfect. I loved to know that once I got those four things I was done. I hate the feeling of the need to add more, and more.
The last few years I have put their elf names on the tags. Insert evil laugh here. I love it. No one knows what their elf name is, and it keeps them busy guessing names. Last year their elf names were cute, this year I must have not been in a cute mood when I picked them. Dad = Hoccar (he'd been sick, so I knew I could remember Hoccar lugee...gross I know) sad thing is he guessed it right off. Someone said Hoccar? and he said "Hoccar lugee?
Mom = I can't remember my own elf name, but it started with an "A" . Gaby = Blythswana. Mori = HaraMara. Kira = Arielminda. Seth = Rhaac'Var. Ben = Molgath.The picture of Seth and his gifts is of a finger over the lens...sad.
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| Seth |





No comments:
Post a Comment