Sunday, December 6, 2015
Follow the Prophet
I walked into primary to hand something to the presidency to be announced, and had a fun surprise. The nursery kids were in singing "Follow the Prophet". When I first saw Ben he had his headband upside down, so President Monson's face covered his face...it was adorable. His nursery leader switched it the right way, he hopped off of his chair, and started marching around in a circle while singing "Follow the Prophet". It warmed my heart. He was so proud to show me his nursery boy act, and I was proud of him. Unfortunately this is the only picture I got of him looking at me. All of the others my camera was so slow that picture took after he had marched by! I love my nursery boy, and I love he that he follows the prophet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment