![]() |
| Twins |
![]() |
| My Sculpture |
I love Seth! He's a keeper. One morning before school Seth came to me and said, "Mom I have your first Christmas present of the season for ya!" He had me close my eyes and hold out my hands. In Art class he had sculpted me his head. I absolutely loved it. I really loved the whole sculpture, especially his hair. It was an exact match, with the exception of his adorable freckles.
One morning after Christmas I screamed "Seth". I'm not sure why, either to remind him to do chores, or to clean up a mess. He came running, and with his adorable smile said, "If you're wondering who made your bed it was me!" I'm so lucky to be Seth's mom. He's sweet, thoughtful, kind, and couldn't be more adorable. Thanks for being so good to me buddy boy.
![]() |
| My Perfectly Made Bed |



No comments:
Post a Comment