One of the kids most requested activities is laser tag. Matter of fact Seth asks Every. Single. Day. when he can play laser tag. It was at the top of Mori's wishes to play with a few of her friends this summer. We met, had a good time. Madi and
Maddux came to play. They are some of my most favorite kids of all time. They are so good and polite. Then Braydon and Will, brothers that are Mori and Kira's ages. They played a little boys against girls. I think that ended abruptly when the girls kept winning. Gaby fell hard, and was scraped and bruised up and down both legs, but she is a fierce competitor and wasn't about to let those boys win. We played until 10 and they were all begging for more! I think it is important to note that FHE the Monday before this Seth was begging to play and Greg told the kids if they could relate it to a gospel principle we could. Let it be written Greg and I slaughtered our sweet kids. We do believe in the commandment Honor thy Father and Thy Mother! 



No comments:
Post a Comment