
How on earth is my baby 13? Oh, how I love this girl. She is so much fun to be around; except of course when she's telling me I'm weird! Which I am, but she doesn't need to let my secret out. She is so very helpful. Often she unloads the dishwasher, washes her clothes, cleans her room, does her chores without being asked, and then says is there anything I can do to help you mom? Is this kid for real? I fear being a "teenager' will take this away. Gaby is as unique as they come, and she makes a perfect one of a kind Gaby! Her siblings adore her. Her brain houses millions of little known facts, and anything you'd ever want to know about mythology, Egypt, and Greece. She is really a brilliant girl, and so knowledgeable, and then she'll say or do something, and I'll realize she is just a little girl. She is so talented and creative, and eager to be the best she can be! Heavenly Father indeed blessed my life, and our family when he sent us his precious, valiant, capable daughter!
To celebrate her day, she requested blinis and raspberries for breakfast and lunch. For dinner we went to eat at the Hitching Post. She said she didn't want cake, just fresh raspberries and ice cream (this girl must be missing Grandma Farnsworth and her raspberry patch). She loves angel food cake and was thrilled to have a little along with her raspberries and ice cream. She loves little tiny miniature things, and is into fine details...so she got the Calico Critter store filled with hundreds of little pieces that ruin vacuums and make mothers cuss when they step on them...hopefully she's old enough and mature enough to never let these on the floor, headphones (which have become a constant appendage to her head), crocs, a phone case, a pair of Ruff Hewn jeans (her favorite brand). She is thrilled to have her very own Kindle thanks to Granny and Papa, and money from Grandma and Grandpa (which came in handy for her trip to Lagoon)! Happy Birthday Sis, We LOVE you!



No comments:
Post a Comment