Thursday, May 21, 2015

Field Day & Water Fights

My Helper

Hamster Balls

Water Game

Crab Soccer

Cat and Mouse


Water Games

It's hard work

Throwing water balloons at her teacher and principal

Seth
I wen to help during Seth's Field Day.  I got to be his group's helper.  It was so much fun.  They had an odd number.  Frequently there was the same little boy who needed a partner.  He was adorable.  He'd call me Seth's mom, he thought I was cool.  His pants were too big, and they kept falling down during the relay.  He was my partner during Hook ball.  I'd tell him "Mason you are just awesome at this game, a born natural", and his face would light up. A few times I wanted to pair him up with Seth's partner, so I could play with Seth, but I didn't.  A couple of days later I found out he is a foster child.  I was glad I had the chance to play with him, and hope that his life is full of love.  As Field Day was finishing up for Seth, Kira's water fight was beginning.  It was fun to watch her.  Greg came and volunteered for her Field Day that afternoon, but he was at the basketball station.

No comments: