Saturday, July 25, 2015

Enterprise Summer 2015

Granny patching up Gaby's wounds from her 4 wheeler accident

Grandpa getting hugs 
 The kids really wanted to spend the 24th of July in Utah.  At some point all of the kids were sick during this trip.  I thought Gaby would escape getting sick, but the day we were leaving she woke up, pale, dizzy, and a little later started running a fever. I love the picture of her getting bandaged up, it reminded me Halloween.   We love seeing family and friends.  Seth said, "I wish I could live here!"  I asked why, he replied, "Because I get to ride the 4 wheeler everyday!"  Sadly if we lived there I don't think he'd get to ride his 4 wheeler everyday.
Greg reliving his glory days

Kira running a race

Gaby at the races
 I think Ben loved that part too.  A few days after we came home when Greg got home from work Ben grabbed his hand, and started pulling on it saying "Mon, Mon"!  Greg followed.  They ended up in the garage, and Bennie led him right to the 4 wheeler.  I think what the kids really miss more than anything is grandparents!  I am thankful for the loving influence of grandparents in each of these kids life.  My phone camera for some reason makes sounds like it is taking pictures, but it is not.
I'm missing several pictures. :(
Seth after running his race

At the parade

Bennie and Dad at the parade

Playing laser tag


Bennie playing tug-o-war

Kira showing her skill in hot dog hollowing

Uncle Jeff

At the park with Paula and Ethan



Kayli, Mori, and Kelton

Gaby loves Granny's old hats

Gaby dog sitting

No comments: