Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Games

Playing Piranha

Enthused LCR players

They must be winning

You look marvelous

Annie-I-over

Go Mori, and sidekicks!

Way to go!

Catch IT!

Do we even have a chance?
We're gamers...just not the type that sit in front of the TV.  We've played several games this summer. Kira passionately loves Uno.  To be quite frank, I don't like playing with her...it's no fun to loose every single time.  Greg bought a new game while at girls camp called LCR, it's fun, and simple enough for everyone.  The current game of choice is probably Sequence.  We all have tried to perfect our skill at Operation; can I say I think real Operation is easier.  I stunk at that game as a kid, and I still stink at it.

We've had fun playing outdoor games.  We were really having a great time playing Annie-I-Over until we all had shoulder and arm pain.  Seth loves for Greg to come out and play games on the trampoline...he lights up.  They've been playing Piranha, Dead Man Dead Man, Crack the Egg, and a few others.  They've been playing British Bulldog on the lawn.

No comments: