Thursday, July 16, 2015

Utah Olympic Park

Kira, Seth, & Gaby
Ready to begin their adventure

Mori, Mom, and Bennie cheering them on

Gaby, Dad, & Mori
Ready for their adventure

Kira Zip-lining in from obstacle course

Gaby Zip-lining in from the ropes course
Seth conquering the hardest part
with Greg below cheering him on.
 The Utah Olympic Park was a favorite activity.  I gave my ticket to Gaby to go with Kira & Seth, because I'm nice like that.  As they were walking up to their destination, with the obstacle/ropes course looming overhead, Seth said, "I don't think this is such a great idea".  If I were with him, instead of Gaby, I either would have said it first, or totally agreed and turned everyone in the opposite direction.
 Thank goodness for big sisters, that are dare devils, and not wimpy!  Seth was scared, but he finished the whole course, and as our trip progressed, this was his favorite activity.  Life can be like that some
Gaby on her 2nd course
 times too.  Scary, but the best part is doing something hard, and learning you're stronger than you thought.  It took them about 45 minutes to work their way through.  Greg and I were so proud of them for finishing the course.

Greg, Gaby, and Mori started their course after we hiked to their venue.  I am no body's dummy when it comes to heights, and dare devilish stunts.  The worker at the first course said that their course was pretty much the same.  They believed her.
Mori starting out
Gaby 

Greg coaching Mori
I think each of them had second thoughts once they were hanging up in the air.  I questioned if I was going to be able to watch.  About half way through Ben decided he wasn't watching anymore.  They all had a great time, and enjoyed their adventure more the longer their feet  were planted on the ground.
Greg, Mori, & Gaby on their course.

No comments: