On day 12 the little tumor came out all on it's own as I was getting ready for church. I was speaking in church that day, and in a hurry to get everyone up & ready. The little white thing with the black center is the dead cancer cells, when it came out it left a healthy looking crevice in my arm. I am confident the doctor would not have excised enough tissue had I gone to him. I am very happy with the results. Presently, it has granulated back in, the skin is new and fragile. I am sure there will be a scar, but it has already shrunk considerably.
As a side note that morning I could hear Jazzmin barking. I ran down stairs and opened the front door to get her inside, and there stood my friend Jeanna. She was completely dressed in her church clothes (she has afternoon church, and we had been up until after midnight watching The Cokeville Miracle---which is a great story). She said I'm just here to help you get your kids ready and sit with them while you speak. It was so thoughtful and kind of her, and much appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment