Thursday, July 16, 2015

Natural History Museum

Ben, the dinosaur hunter

Seth, a tasty dino snack



Mori, in her shell

We all thought The Natural History Museum was "pretty cool".  I think Benjamin enjoyed it the most.  He was hilarious.  He thought the mammal videos were the funniest thing he'd ever seen.  He LAUGHED so loud.  At one of the videos he just plopped down like he was going to stay the whole time in front of that video, he laughed and laughed, and his laugh echoed through the whole room.  I thought we were going to get kicked out.  He was disappointed when Mori urged him along.  They had some fun interactive displays. We walked by a window that showed a warehouse type room full of artifacts on shelves.  Greg said, "I can totally picture Gaby working in a place like this!"  She has said before she'd love to be a museum curator. The dinosaur bones were impressive.  The air conditioner was awesome too!


No comments: