Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Birthday Girl Here!









When Mori was little, I remember one birthday she went through the house knocking on doors, saying "Birthday Girl Here!"  OH this girl!!!!  She has grown too fast.  How can she be 12?!

Mori was beyond excited to get out of Primary...like she has been waiting ever since Gaby went in.  She diligently worked on her Faith in God book, but her heart was already in Young Women's.  Gaby acts like she's not super excited for Mori to join her in YW, but I think deep down she's glad to have someone that gets her completely!

Mori choose not to have a friend party.  She said, "Can I just do something fun with the family?"  We went to Broadway Burger while Granny and Papa were here at her request.  In July she and Greg will go on her 12 year old date to see the Piano Guys.  I usually get their requests several days before their birthday.  When I asked her what her requests were she just shrugged.  Then the night before her birthday she came home from swim and listed her requests.  She had really thought them out, and it included all of her favorite things.  Needless to say I was at Smith's at 11 pm trying to fulfill those wishes.  Blueberry bagels for breakfast, 12 balloons, and plans to head to Rock Springs first thing the next morning.

She wanted to be checked out of school for lunch.  Greg went with Cafe Rio instead.  She brought a bag of candy bars for her class, and it thrilled her when the teacher let her throw them at her class mates instead of passing them around.  She absolutely lives for 3 things McDonald's strawberry cream pies, Cowboy donuts, and swimming.  I'm so glad one of those things is exercise to balance out the other two .Her birthday cake was 12 Cowboy donuts, and 12 McDonald's strawberry cream pies.  She was thrilled with the "cake", and was very concerned about what McDonald's said when I ordered 12 pies!

We love you Mori!  Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: