Sunday, March 27, 2016

Our Passover Dinner


Greg and I took a class the week before Easter.  It was called "The Last Week of the Savior's Life".  It was an awesome class and it really touched our hearts.  The very first day of class the teacher read a quote about how our traditions and celebrations should be equal to if not more Christ centered than those at Christmastime.  He talked about how we as LDS people gloss right over the crucifixion, and have a really limited knowledge base of it.  We went each night and enjoyed the insight, knowledge and spirit felt there.

I think we will continue to grow and learn in our traditions of Easter week.  One thing we started this year was a Passover Dinner.  Greg bought a few awesome books that were helpful guides. We really enjoyed our Passover Dinner, and learning with the kids.  The kids were adorable and patient as we went over the symbolism of each item as Greg lead us along.  We are so fortunate to be recipients of our Savior's perfect love, and I think we each felt that as we participated in our little dinner.

No comments: