![]() |
| Gaby's events |
![]() |
| Mori's events |
![]() |
| Mori before 100 Free |
![]() |
| Gaby in Lane 8; 100 Back |
![]() |
| Mori with her relay team |
![]() |
| The sisters |
![]() |
| Jackson has a Dairy Queen...life is good. |
![]() |
| Big Sky...on the way home. |
![]() |
| Pretty Scenery on the way to Jackson |
One of my friends wanted me to ride with her. Jackson is a 3 hour drive. Greg and I were already planning on taking the kids and going. My friend really tried to convince me that the venue was really not that great to take little kids, and they'd be so much better off at home. I told her we did it last year and they were fine. They were so good on the trip up and back. Cute little Seth said, "I'm just so proud of Morgan and Gaby!" and then he sniffed his cute little nose. I'm glad they can be each others biggest fans. Family is where it's at! Family is the plan!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment