![]() |
| Some of my favorite party goers |
![]() |
| Wart freezing...enjoyable Christmas activity |
We headed home about 4:30 despite Grandma's harassment. We knew we'd head right into a storm, but didn't get into it until right before Nephi, the storm lasted until Provo, and the roads were nasty. We were relieved to finally get off of I-15; what a zoo! Provo Canyon had been closed throughout the day, because of an oil tanker turning over. We stopped for a quick gas and bathroom break. When we came out, I checked again to make sure it was still closed, and it opened just in time for us to take that route. We were so glad to be out of the crazy rat race.
We were so happy to be home when we finally arrived. We quickly found out we had no water. I am so glad we came home, and didn't delay. The damage was minimal. The next morning was fun getting kids ready for church with no water. My water storage was frozen solid, so it was no help. Mori and I melted snow, and strained the water. We felt very resourceful, and are so glad we live in 2015.
Greg had arranged for it to be fixed after church. Brother Barker was so cute showing up in his coveralls, trying to help me out while I was a Bishopric widow. I'm not sure if he thought I couldn't handle the workers on my own. Sister Barker sent me a text saying "Mi Casa es su casa!", it reminded me of my mom. We had water within 10 minutes, oh blessed, beautiful water, how we love thee!


No comments:
Post a Comment