Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Grandma and Grandpa Farnsworth Come for a Visit

I try to be diligent in taking pictures, but sometimes I fail miserably.  This would be one of those times.  The only picture I have of Greg's parents visiting is this one of LaRae teaching me to hem.  I took a picture to remind myself...I guess I need to take a picture of picture of me taking a picture to remember to take pictures.

We enjoyed their visit.  It was quick and sweet.  They came with all kinds of goodies.  Tomatoes, which are now canned, jalapenos that were made into jelly, and serrano peppers that are drying in a ristra.  Blessed potatoes that we have thoroughly enjoyed already.  Perfectly sized apples the kids have loved.  Pine nut shells have been swept up over and over.

They were able to soak up a few Jr Jazz games.  "Play with me" was constantly uttered by Bennie.  You'd think he was neglected.  The weather was lovely.  We appreciate them taking the time to come and see us!


No comments: