Monday, October 24, 2016
Don't Mess With Ben!
I think the girls are learning not to tease the baby! Ben likes to rule the roost. The girls like to tease him unmercifully. Kira took one of Ben's tractors. Ben loves his tractors (tractoos in Beneese). It didn't settle well with Ben so he threw a hot wheels at her. She hooped and hollered. When I checked on her it looked like it need stitches, so I super glued her with Greg's help.
On Halloween Granny brought Bennie chicken nuggets. Mori was dressed in her all white angel costume, and tried to steal Bennie's chicken nuggets. It wasn't once, but over and over. Ben squawked and squawked. Finally, he couldn't handle it anymore and threw BBQ sauce at her...Yep all white + BBQ sauce= no bueno. My mom has washed the pants several times trying to get the spots out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment