![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
It has been interesting trying to get all of our Halloween traditions into our schedule. Our evenings are consumed with swim, Jr Jazz, and church activities. The weekends we've been camping and hunting. The kids kept asking when we were going to carve pumpkins and take soup and rolls to our friends. Greg and Gaby headed out for a last chance at an elk for Gaby. We are hoping she'll be successful tomorrow morning. I told Greg the other kids and I were going to stay home this weekend. I am hoping to catch up a bit.
The kids were overjoyed to carve pumpkins. They really enjoyed themselves, and did a great job. Seth's Jack-o-lantern was supposed to be Star Wars themed. He asked me to help him cut a piece. It turns out I should not be trusted. So he's Star Wars on top, and traditional on the bottom. Kira choose the Cheshire cat, and did a great job on her work. Mori chose several stencils, and every one would not print. She did an original, and did a great job.
Seth was thrilled to have yummy, roasted pumpkin seeds to munch on. Bennie went to bed early after his long day. However, he was not impressed with cleaning out the pumpkin guts. Seth was a champion gut cleaner outer, and even helped his sisters.









No comments:
Post a Comment