Thursday, September 17, 2015

California Adventure [Day 4]

I knocked Goofy over before this picture was taken.

Kira & Donald

Mori & Seth

Bennie

Greg & Turkey leg

Mori & Gaby 

Mom and the boys

Seth & Benie

Kira, Donald, Me, Ben, & Mori

Bennie tractor tippin'

Mori and her prize

Kira and her prize

Gaby

Greg & I with Mickey and Bill the Oregonian

Seth

One last picture as we left the park
Day 4 came to a close way too soon.  I thought Gaby was going to cry as we left the park.  We were able to hit all our favorite rides again, go to the Aladdin show, and enjoy the World of Color as close as you can get to it.  Each of the kids picked a prize.  Ben wanted a Buzz Lightyear bubble blower, Seth REALLY wanted a Mickey Mouse watch, Kira chose the Cheshire cat, Mori chose a bear puppet, and Gaby chose a Belle doll that has a lot of detail and accessories.  The time went so fast.  Our children were well behaved, other than the hitting right when we were walked into the gates , there was no fighting, and all were a pleasure to be around.  Considering we walked 13 miles the first day, 15 miles the second day, 16 miles the third day, and 13 miles the fourth day that is miraculous.  The kids never complained of walking.  Our motel was just over a mile from the park.  Occasionally, on the way back to the motel you might hear a "My feet hurt!", but mine hurt too so I agreed.  Benjamin was a model baby.  He was content to ride in the stroller, and occasionally ride rides when he was tall enough.  He never really fussed.  If he was tired he went to sleep.  I'm so thankful for good kids.  They were all so grateful for their prizes, and all at different times thanked Greg & I for driving them there, paying for tickets, waiting in line with them, etc. etc.  I am so grateful for this time that we could set aside, school, work, church responsibilities, and life and focus on each other and have fun together.

No comments: