![]() |
| Her smoked dinner. |
![]() |
| This girl LOVES smoked meat! |
![]() |
| Hills and Valleys |
![]() |
| Too many candles! |
![]() |
| Our 9 year old! |
Miss Kira turned 9! I was looking at her the other day, and wow she's loosing her sweet, innocent, little girl look. She is growing up on me. Can I tell you how much I love little girls? I love the pink, the frills, the bows, and all of the cute things little girls do. I have absolutely LOVED having little girls in my life as a mother, and am sad to see this phase go. I love watching them grow and develop and become, but I have absolutely adored this stage (sometimes during the drama and tears I forgot how much I loved it!). Oh my, Oh my! This little girl is just too much for me to consume; she's deep. She is 100% all girl. She has a sweetness, and kindness that is rare. She is so into details, I just have to smile. She loves to mother and nurture her baby brothers. This girl LOVES cute outfits, and fancy hair. She's a good helper and friend. She warms my heart with sweet notes, thoughtful actions, and her desire to be good! I LOVE when she gets up to bare her testimony, it's just so sweet, pure, and devoted...even though she is scared to death! Oh how I love my girls! Oh how I love this girl! She adores her big sisters, and isn't afraid to be their biggest fan. She loves to help Seth with his homework, even when he isn't so willing! Every Sunday she desperately wants Ben to sit quietly on her lap at church...it is yet to happen as she envisions. She is kind and tender. We celebrated her special day Kira style... Hills and Valleys with Dutch Honey for breakfast, dad meet her at school for lunch, that evening we had a little Mickey D's before she and the family were off to skate night to try out her new roller blades! She really wanted smoked meat (her dad's speciality) for dinner, but since that's a day long process and no amount of convincing her to eat at Dickie's (I forgot to mention she is the most DETERMINED aka stubborn child I have EVER meet) we had smoked pork loin with baked potato casserole and baked beans for her birthday dinner...the next day! We Love You Kira Deara!





No comments:
Post a Comment