 |
| Uncle Doug & Seth |
 |
| Tisha & Tanner |
 |
| The Girls |
 |
| Mom & LeeAnna Lou Easy |
 |
| Grandma Farnsworth & Girls |
 |
| Cousin |
 |
| Bennie |
 |
I just can't help but share when legs look this good! |
 |
| Gabrielle |
 |
| Morgan |
 |
| Seth |
 |
| My Beautiful Mom |

|
| Kira |
 |
| Cousins |
 |
| Conference or Jazz Game |
I'm having a hard time with pictures for this post. We were able to go to Enterprise for Easter. Hooray! We enjoyed seeing Grandmas and Grandpas, and making memories with them. The kids enjoyed Easter egg hunting and dying eggs, playing with cousins, making rice krispie treat bunnies, and just being in Enterprise. It was good to finally meet Doug and Tisha's baby Tanner; he's a cutie, I don't think he was as happy to meet his aunt. It was good to see Doug bless Tanner, and we're proud of him and Tisha. It's always good to be with family in Enterprise. It was good to see Jeffrey and his family, and we were grateful we had the opportunity to see them.
My mom had surgery on her knee about a month before. She was in quite a bit of pain and it made me sad. In the wise words of my old home health patient, Bill Freeman, "It's hell to get old, Amy, hell to get old." True, True.
We are so grateful for our family. Our lives have been richly blessed because of good, loving parents. We are thankful for the firm foundation they placed us on as youth, and appreciate their continued love and support of us and our children. I love what my patriarchal blessing says about my parents. Heavenly Father gave us families to help us become what He want us to be. He loves His children. I know that families are why Heavenly Father has made the plan of happiness. I know that The Fall was intentional, and not Eve being weak by giving into appetite and partaking of the fruit. I know Eve knew what she was doing, and it was our Father in Heaven's plan that Father Adam and Mother Eve were to be fruitful and multiply replenish the earth, therein forming the first earthly family. I know that the creation of the Earth was so that families would have a place to live, and love. I know that Heavenly Father sent His son to die for all man so our families could be forever and live with Him again.
 |
| What a good Car Seat Baby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment