Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Halloween 2010






Miss Gaby designed her own costume, and loved it. She was a vampire. Unbeknown to me Miss Mori had gone around the neighborhood asking the neighbors to borrow their dogs for Halloween. She wanted to be a vet, and by the time I heard of her scheme she had 6 dogs rounded up. We sewed a cute vet jacket, and had birds, snakes, monkeys, and cats in several places on her. Kira deara was Minnie Mouse. I loved, loved how her costume turned out. She had a petti skirt and a tutu on underneath the dress so her skirt stuck out. Seth, who was all about the candy, but could care less about the costume; was a giraffe. I tried to get him to look like Geoffrey the Giraffe from Toys R Us, but he wanted nothing to do with wearing the costume.

2 comments:

Coombs N Company said...

Very impressive that you sewed Gabbi's halloween jacket. Very Good! Looks like it was a fun Halloween!

Amy said...

Miss SuLynn--I did all of them, but Seth's. My super neighbor snagged Seth's at a garage sale--where everything was free. I saved Kira's for last, and my mom helped me with the zipper. It started out as a ladies' dress. It kills me to pay $20 for costumes!