Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Fun!







Valentine's Day 2017 is in the books.  I had planned on a nice mellow day.  That all changed when Seth said, "Mom, will you please come to my party at school."  Of course just that creates havoc in our crazy schedule.  Greg adjusted his schedule to take care of getting the big girls to piano and such.  Bennie and I went and partied with the 2nd graders.

Earlier in the day Ben and I ran to the grocery store.  We saw really beautiful strawberries and decided we need to dip a few.  On the way out to the car, I thought to myself, "Why did I do that on such a busy day!"  As I got home and prepared our dipping station, Heather called.  She was doing the same thing!  Man I miss her!  Every Valentine's day she would bringing me dipped strawberries with all kinds of awesome toppings...I then realize why Ben and I were dipping strawberries.    After retrieving the girls from piano they went to heart attack a few of our neighbors and leave strawberries at their doors.  Those kids were caught on half of the houses!  Mori and Kira headed of to swim.  Gaby came home from play practice.  We hurried and had dinner before Greg left for school board meeting.  Mori and Kira helped me deliver the last of the strawberries after swim.  Cupid came so late the kids didn't think he'd come at all.

On Monday night the girls had heart attacked a few sisters in our ward.  As we were coming home Seth said, "I want to heart attack Ashlynn's house."  They did go and heart attack Ashlynn's house.  After Cupid came...just like he has for the last 8 years of Seth's life, Seth came in and said, "I bet Ashlynn's family just did that! "  Oh that boy!!  Grandpa and Ashlynn get all of the credit around here with these boys!  Heaven help me when hormones are added to the mix.









1



No comments: