Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School 2015

Back to School cookies 

Seth 1st grade

Mori 6th grade

Gaby 8th grade (EATING)

Kira 4th grade

Miss Sorenson and Seth

Kira and Miss Harrell

Kira at her desk

Seth at his desk

Walking out the door, headed to school

Seth tying his shoe

I hope 4th grade is good to her!

The gang! Bennie isn't so sure about his buddies leaving him.

Last year before high school.  (sob, sigh, sniffle)

Mori, oh Mori!

"MOM, I look like a poodle!"
Hiding a water balloon
WHERE DID SUMMER GO???  I can not believe it's time to get back in the grind AGAIN!  Time flies when you're having fun!  The last few years have been wrought with constant change for our family.  This year we're starting with a little continuity (I am not saying this will be the year of no change..I'm not THAT dumb).  All of the kids will be in the same schools as last year (kind of... Mori's school is under construction and they have them split up).  Kira has her old 2nd grade teacher.  Seth has Kira's 2nd grade READING teacher.  Gaby has some of her teachers from last year.  So, ready or not, here we come!  

As a side note,  Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  
I really do feel our days have been shortened.  There are signs all about us telling us that the Savior will return to rule and reign.

No comments: