 |
| Beginning |
 |
| Starting Out |
 |
| 4 hours later |
 |
| Day 2 morning |
 |
| Day 2 Evening |
 |
| Day 3 morning |
 |
| Day 3 Evening |
 |
| Day 4 morning |
I have had a growth on my arm for about 2 years. It started as a burn from a grease splatter before we even moved to Wyoming. It drives me nuts. At first I thought it was a keloid. I had an 11 blade from my surgery days, and had Greg cut it off. It grew back. I had a doctor look at it and she told me she thought is was a wart. I used a barrage of essential oils on the dumb thing and had no luck. I have had this growth on the back of my mind for a long time. I've read literature on skin cancer and it never really fit the mold being described. It had round borders, it was a nice fleshy color, and really didn't meet the criteria. Melanoma is the most deadly form of skin cancer, but not the most common. For that reason I think most of the literature out there is on melanoma. Well the spirit again was working on me hard about a month ago that I really needed to go somewhere, even if I had to drive and get it taken care of immediately. I did an internet search and just put in the characteristics of the growth, and I have myself a textbook Squamous Cell Carcinoma, there were no doubts. When I talked to the doctor here before, she told me we no longer had a dermatologist in the area. I called several dermatologist in Utah county and couldn't get in in a timely manner. Our Relief Society president told me of a plastic surgeon who also does dermatology. So I called, got in immediately, and was seen within 3 days. I was thrilled to finally get it taken care of. Only when I arrived he looked at it, told me he was confident it was a skin cancer, and then scheduled an appointment for a month and a half away. SUCH a joke! So soon after my appointment I kept thinking when I go back he's not going to get it all. The tissue didn't look like there was anything differentiating from healthy to cancer cells except for the elevation, and the wart like callous over the exterior. In my minds eye I could keep seeing a lump come out with all of the cancer cells, leaving behind good healthy tissue. My mom had a similar experience with a place on her wrist, and after having it removed several times by a medical doctor, used a homeopathic fix. I contacted a man from our previous ward who was a naturopathic doctor. He instructed me on the way he advises patients to get rid of skin cancer permanently. So I bought the stuff via the internet. The day it arrived I put it on. Just 4 hours later I could tell that the growth was dying. By day three I have quite a hideous, obviously dead chunk of tissue on my arm. It has been quite fascinating to watch. Our bodies are amazing!!!! It is amazing how our bodies can rejuvenate, and regenerate. Aren't we blessed to be able to feel, see, hear, touch, and live...our complex but simple machine beating away, providing life giving oxygen to all our tissues and organs. I can see where my body is preparing to rid itself of this tissue, and it is an area several millimeters larger than what the surgeon was planning on taking. I think by the time my next appointment rolls around it won't be necessary to see him! To be continued!
No comments:
Post a Comment