


We took the girls out of school early and headed to Las Vegas on Thursday. We stayed with our most excellent hosts The Kent Family. Friday we did a bit of shopping. That night we headed to the Banks' for a fabulous BBQ. The kids did a little swimming. On Saturday, Paula and I went to sell Garages--it is a strange pass time we enjoy. Ethan and Greg are helping us beef up our door approach in hopes that our sales boost. After our morning of bargains we went for a pedicure. My first time. We were greeted by a gentleman wearing a lovely purple shirt with a matching purple scarf, white pants with matching purple piping, and something similar to women's dress shoes. I totally enjoyed this guy. I think I would have really enjoyed the pedicure if it wasn't for the girl telling me how tired I looked (sheesh has she ever not been able to sleep, because of excitement). Paula and I consented to having our eyebrows done, because the girl was not going to let us leave without it being done. Well--needless to say we probably shouldn't have had them done. Paula is allergic to latex. Apparently the wax they use has latex in it. On the drive home Paula's eyes were swelling and having incredible itching. That afternoon after a couple Benadryl, we met up with the Banks' and Jones' and watched the Mermaid show. That afternoon we went back to Ryan and Michelle's, and made dinner while the boys went to the Priesthood session of conference. Sunday we watched the morning session of conference, and then headed home, with only one minor delay--flashing lights in the rearview mirror. Good times. Good Times.
No comments:
Post a Comment