Wednesday, December 30, 2009

School Girls









The girls were excited to head back to school. Whom ever thought up the plan for kindergartners to wait 2 weeks after everyone else had started school--kudos to you. You see I am just a bit in denial that my children are growing so quickly. Time is flying so quickly it is really hard to savor every second. It was nice to have Mori to hold onto for a couple days longer. I wasn't ready to let Mori go to school, but the 2 weeks were absolutely excruciating for her. She couldn't wait, and I couldn't hold her back from her time to blossom and grow without her mama.
The girls were thrilled with their new teachers. The first day of school I thought G would be exhausted, but she came running out of school. She informed me, "That was the bestest day ever!" These girls are so stinkin' cute.

No comments: