
I think it would be safe to say that I am a little behind! Happy Birthday, Gaby (a month ago). I think I might be in denial. I can't believe my beautiful girl is now 7--How did that happen? I've blinked and she has turned into a lovely little lady. She is amazing to me. So grown up--yet still little.
Her birthday was on a Monday. To celebrate the occasion I went and read a story called "Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon" (we LOVE this book) to her class, gave the class a lot of sugar, and then checked her out of school EARLY. We then picked up Mori and headed to St George. Dad joined us for the festivites. She requested one thing--to stuff a bear. We went to the Bear Mill & Saddleback was created. We went to Pirate Island Pizza. We all had a great time, and were glad to arrive back home (where is was COOL).
7 things we LOVE about Gaby:
1. She CAN NOT knowingly do wrong--her conscience just will not let her. (I hope she possesses this throughout life).
2. She is a peace maker.
3. She is a hard worker. Some things don't come easily to her, and she doesn't give up.
4. She has a fabulous imagination.
5. She loves all of God's creations--she delights in all the beauty around her--rocks, animals, plants, people ect..
6. She is a good big sister. I often eavesdrop on conversations she has with her little sisters. She makes me proud for the good example, and her desire to teach them all that she knows.
7. She is an early bird.
We Love You, Gabrielle. We are so glad you are part of our family!
1 comment:
I can't believe she is 7! Time flies. I love the title of your page...enjoying the journey. It is so true...whatever happens, we need to enjoy the journey!
Post a Comment