Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What lasts? Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don't stay small, balloons pop, snowfalls stop-do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, but FAMILIES ARE FOREVER.
7 comments:
ooooh so cute I'm glad it worked and it even fits :) Amy I am struck by your gorgeousness!
You guys are amazing. I loved all of it!
Thanks! All I have to say is Sundi rocks. She is so talented. Can you believe that she took these and has a brand spanking new baby? What a woman! We love them.
Amy,
They are all so cute!
Love,
Paula
What great pictures. I loved the ones of you all walking and the ones of the girls by the fence. I thought they were so cute. Sundi did a great job. I think she should come and take mine. I hope that mine work out as well as yours did. You are gorgeous! Love ya!
These are so fun! I love the girls all yelling by the fence! You guys are such a cute family!
What a beautiful family! You are blessed!
Post a Comment