Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HALLELUJAH!


Can we do the HaPpY DaNcE? Our house has stood still for 3 days as we have been making truffles for Ali and Matt's wedding. Ali was our babysitter extaordinare, and I can't help but love her mama. 1,000 truffles are complete. WooHoo! I couldn't have done it without Greg. When I told Greg what I was doing he had it all figured out--he knew how to make them look the best, and then he helped me for the bulk of Saturday afternoon actually molding the truffles. He is a keeper! Gaby and Mori were great assistants as well. Hopefully they are just what was wanted.

4 comments:

Billy said...

I have no willpower. How did you make all that yummyness and not eat them all?

Coombs N Company said...

You are turly amazing! I would have had to make 2000 so that I could have eaten some! I am glad that they are all done!

Kyle N Amy said...

Amy I want the recipe!! By the way your family is so cute! I love the pictures! Thanks for being a great friend and an awesome coworker!!

Amy said...

Really it wasn't a temptation to eat one. Too much of a good thing is too much. I had no desire--however my little girls were constantly trying to thief from the bowl.

SuLynn--I know you better than that! You silly girl. My buddy the marathon runner does not eat sweet treats.

Amy--The recipe is simple. The filling is a package of Oreos and a brick of cream cheese. I mix it up in the food processor, shape them into balls, and dipped them in melted almond bark. #1--you are the awesome one. A total joy to be around. I was pleased to hear you & Amanda are my scrubs on Monday.