Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Leprechaun Catchers

Mori was intent on catching a Leprechaun this year.  She talked about it non stop, and even recruited Gaby to the task.   We set up traps.  Alas, no Leprechaun was caught; just a visit from one.  We woke up to a treasure hunt, and green milk & and toilet water.MoriBDay09 086

MoriBDay09 088

MoriBDay09 091

5 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

I love it!! My little girl too was highly anxious to catch one as well!! Little girls are great!!

Soosie said...

How fun! We had the leprechaun visit us as well! They sure get around!

Billy said...

Us too! That darn Kristel got the girls all worked up. I had Lilly convinced that she and Will are Leprechauns. Short and tricky little monsters.

Anonymous said...

This whole leprechaun visit thing is new to me. We made our own green cake after school which is marked improvement from last year. I love the green toilet water! I think we will have our own visit from the Leprechaun's next year!

Billy said...

I fixed my comments so you can post now.