Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Girl Here!

Friends of the Jungle.
Mori and the one earred elephant cake

The invite.


The Birthday girl.
Mori wanted in the bathroom tonight after knocking on the door, you hear her say, "Birthday Girl Here!" She makes me chuckle. She had a party with her cousins and a couple friends. She was definitely spoiled rotten. Daddy made a nice steak dinner and Granny, Papa, Uncle Doug, Brady, and Sadie stayed for dinner after minor twisting of the arms.
How in the world is she already 5? The 5 things we love about Mori....
1. She makes us laugh, and she is constantly laughing. She is full of "homemade" jokes, and a funny outlook on life.
2. She has an excellent memory. She can quote any movie or book (if she liked it) after reading or watching it one time, unfortunately she is really good at using her mother's statements.
3. She loves her sisters and brother! When she isn't in one of her drama queen moods she would do anything to make them happy. She is quite a sweet sister.
4. She is an outstanding helper. Frequently she'll ask, "Mom, can I scrub?", then she'll fill a bowl with warm soapy water, and scrub base boards, tile, you name it. She does windows too.
5. She is fun loving. She loves animals, family, friends, school, gymnastics, shopping, and church!
I could go on and on--I can't believe I didn't mention what a tease she is.

1 comment:

Soosie said...

Happy Birthday Mori! Wow, 5!! That is Jack's age for a couple more months! She sounds just like Grace except for the helping part. Grace hates to help with anything and my other two are great!

Amy you are great to throw her a party so soon after a baby...I hope I have it all together fast!