Sunday, February 1, 2009

Seth Gregory Farnsworth

I can't believe Seth is already 2 weeks old. Time flies when you are having fun. The girls adore him. The poor boy is going to be well mothered.


At 2 days we went to a doctors appointment. My chauffeur and fabulous mom stayed out in the waiting room with Mori And Kira. They took us back & wanted him in his birthday suit, he-- being a modest boy--told them about it. Next thing I know his other mothers were running to him--I thought it was bad having older brothers in high school--I don't think I've seen anything yet.


He is so sweet and cuddly. We are all convinced he is The Cutest Baby Boy ever. We aren't biased though. He smiles often, loves Kira to hold him, listens intently to Mori's stories, and cuddles with Gaby.


We feel extremely blessed to have this sweet addition to our family!

No comments: