Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Greg!


The girls and I started a list of things we love about Greg--one per year of his age.
1. He is the BEST breakfast cook.
2. He makes us laugh.
3. Fun.
4. Loves animals.
5. He's a "Hottie" (Morgan tells him this all of the time--She says it relating to his temperature).
6. I second Morgan's comment---but think he is good looking.
7. He helps clean.
8. He is a GREAT dad!
9. Holds crying babies.
10.Supportive.
11.Fun loving.
12.Hard worker.
13.Good Sportsman.
14.AWESOME husband.
15.He fixes all our computer woes.
16.He seldom says anything when I have gone shopping and shouldn't have.
17.Best cookie baker.
18.LOVES the Jazz
19.Calm
20.Gentle
21.Slow to anger
22.Fulfills his callings.
23.When the house is a wreck he doesn't say anything. If it bothers him he starts cleaning.
24.Honors his priesthood.
25.Great dutch oven cook.
26.Patient with Gaby and her homework.
27.Loves Barbie movies--Especially "The Princess and the Pauper".
28.He provides well for us.
29.EARLY BIRD.
30.Loves Fall.
31.Loves Nature.
32.Does not have a clue how old he is.
33.A kid at heart.
We Love You, Greg!














1 comment:

Soosie said...

Wow!! This is a great list! Maybe I need Tadd to hang around Greg so some of him will rub off! Just kidding, Taddie!