




We have been excited at our house this morning for the Valentine's Day parties at school. Here are the cute kids in their party going attire.
Granny made Gaby a Valentine dress, and bows for all of the girls. This morning as I was getting Gaby ready--she said, "I can't look! I bet I look like Cinderella." She looked in the mirror and said, "I do, I do look like Cinderella." Morgan said, "Gaby you don't look like Cinderella!" Gaby then held up her arms and said to Morgan, "Dance with me, my Prince." Which Morgan responded, "I won't be your prince, but I'll be your coach." They make me smile silly girls!
3 comments:
Amy! I found your blog! Your family is darling!! I loved the family talk this morning! Darling!! I hope you don't mind or think I am a stocker...I just was thinking about you the other day!!
DAPH!!!! It is so good to hear from you. I was just thinking about you the other day too! How are you. Are you kidding--why would I mind?--I'm glad you found us. I just visitied your blog--I can't believe Mitch is 10! Grad school--that's great.
Cutest little kids in red! I love Valentines Day! They all look so cute. I can't really see her dress, though. I bet it is beautiful!
Post a Comment