Sunday, September 11, 2016

Flag Football 2016




Seth has begun another season of flag football.  He told me he really loves soccer more.  I honestly hope he plays soccer and not football later in life.  One game I watched in horror as Seth tackled a kid.  Greg wasn't horrified.  I said, "Honey it's FLAG football."  Greg said, "So, if he can't grab the kids flag he did the next best thing and stopped him."

Seth is REALLY funny to watch.  He gets so excited about football.  He'll be talking to a few of his teammates and yell "HUDDLE" and then put his arms around their necks...it's so random and funny.  After the coach talks to them Seth will yell "Break" and clap his hands.  Oh this kid has more personality in his pinkie than most people have in their whole bodies.  I love to watch him be so excited and happy...even if he tackles in flag football.

No comments: