Friday, April 8, 2016

Grease Night 2

 Friday night was my favorite night. I think Ben staying at home had something to do with that.  There were a few mic issues, but they did such a good job.

On Monday night when I picked up Gaby I told her that Grandma and Grandpa might not get to come because Clint had passed away.  When I picked her up on Tuesday I told her Grandma and Grandpa would be able to come.  She said, "That really means a lot to me."



The short little guy was Gaby's dance partner.
So tonight Grandma and Grandpa Farnsworth were there to see her.  Astrid came to see her, as well as her friends Laura and Alisa.  Jayden came the night before.

During intermission I got a text from Gaby that said, "It's tradition to go to Penny's diner on the second night of the play.  Can I go?"  Quickly followed by "I have money!"  Astrid thought it was the funniest text.  She said, "Who is this kid?!  I can't believe she told you she has money!  Kids just don't say those kinds of things!'

No comments: