Thursday, February 11, 2016

Mori and Her Twin



The girls have been dressing up all week as fundraisers for the Make a Wish Foundation at school.  Mori got in the car on Tuesday and said she and Addy were going to be twins the next day.  Addy came that evening while Mori was a swim with a new shirt.  They planned everything out, and were adorable the next day.  They walked down to the car and I didn't even notice Mori was wearing Addy's coat, backpack, and glasses and Addy vice versa.  These girls are silly!

I really wish I would have gotten a picture of Gaby for 90s day.  She was so cute.  She wore one of Greg's puff paint shirts and had it tied at the hip with a pony tail holder.  We braided her hair the night before so her hair looked permed, and then the next morning she unbraided it, did bangs to heaven, and pulled on side up to the top of her head with a scrunchy.  She looked adorable!

No comments: