Ummm, all I would have said was "OOOPPS!", but I didn't want her to know it wasn't supposed to look like that. To make a long story short (to match the hair). One night I came home from work, and followed a trail of hair down the hall. I looked at the angelic sleeping children and couldn't tell who was the recipient of the new hair cut. I questioned Greg about the culprit--which he knew nothing about. It turns out, Miss Kira decided it was vital to her existence to have Dora the Splora bangs. I tried to even them up, and was proud of my accomplishment. Mori must have been impressed. She asked if I'd cut her hair too. I am a bit spontaneous, most of my teenage years my best friend Sharla cut my hair--so why not? I started cutting. Soon after deciding I had created a DISASTER of Morgan's beautiful hair. I couldn't call a professional--after all my neighborhood has several--and they'd want to know why I hadn't called in the first place. So I called my neighbor--Danica (who comes to my aid at all hours)--who does a good job on her daughter's hair. She came over and fixed my mess--and now Mori has a short do she loves, and doesn't cry every time I brush her hair. Since it has taken me 6 months to post this--it has finally grown to one length, and about every 3 weeks she had a haircut to get it that way. MEMO TO SELF: NEVER CUT ANY ONE'S HAIR. EVER!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Mori's New Do
Ummm, all I would have said was "OOOPPS!", but I didn't want her to know it wasn't supposed to look like that. To make a long story short (to match the hair). One night I came home from work, and followed a trail of hair down the hall. I looked at the angelic sleeping children and couldn't tell who was the recipient of the new hair cut. I questioned Greg about the culprit--which he knew nothing about. It turns out, Miss Kira decided it was vital to her existence to have Dora the Splora bangs. I tried to even them up, and was proud of my accomplishment. Mori must have been impressed. She asked if I'd cut her hair too. I am a bit spontaneous, most of my teenage years my best friend Sharla cut my hair--so why not? I started cutting. Soon after deciding I had created a DISASTER of Morgan's beautiful hair. I couldn't call a professional--after all my neighborhood has several--and they'd want to know why I hadn't called in the first place. So I called my neighbor--Danica (who comes to my aid at all hours)--who does a good job on her daughter's hair. She came over and fixed my mess--and now Mori has a short do she loves, and doesn't cry every time I brush her hair. Since it has taken me 6 months to post this--it has finally grown to one length, and about every 3 weeks she had a haircut to get it that way. MEMO TO SELF: NEVER CUT ANY ONE'S HAIR. EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment