Seth, the delightful child that he is, got a hold of a dry erase marker. I had a board down low for the kids to draw on, and apparently he decided the wall was better. I was quietly minding my own business, washing the dishes. Morgan brought me a marker and said, "Here, Seth had this." I walked out of the kitchen when the dishes were done to find pinstripes all the way down the living room, hall, and huge murals by the office door, closet door, and in the hall. He is a little shy of his ability, and didn't want to take a picture. BUT I want to be able to show this to his kids when they turn into little artists. My baby is turning into a little boy--made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
Friday, July 9, 2010
The Artist
Seth, the delightful child that he is, got a hold of a dry erase marker. I had a board down low for the kids to draw on, and apparently he decided the wall was better. I was quietly minding my own business, washing the dishes. Morgan brought me a marker and said, "Here, Seth had this." I walked out of the kitchen when the dishes were done to find pinstripes all the way down the living room, hall, and huge murals by the office door, closet door, and in the hall. He is a little shy of his ability, and didn't want to take a picture. BUT I want to be able to show this to his kids when they turn into little artists. My baby is turning into a little boy--made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment