Wednesday, March 1, 2017

WaCkY Wednesday

 Last night Seth was excitedly telling us his plans for WaCkY Wednesday.  Greg and I couldn't get past the fact that he wanted to wear his underwear over his pants.  Both of us almost in unison told him that wasn't going to happen.  He was so very disappointed in us, and our narrow minded ways.  Silly boy!



He settled with wearing his clothes inside out, one Christmas sock, one St Patty's sock, 2 different shoes, and purple polka dots in his hair.

I was so glad that Ben woke up before Seth left to school.  He was hilarious.  You could tell right when he noticed that something was a little off with Seth.  He started laughing and said, "You got dots Seth!"  I said, "Buddy do you want dots?"  He said, "No, I clean."  Happy Wacky Wednesday.  Thank goodness for Dr. Suess, he brings a little fun into our monotonous routine.

No comments: