![]() |
We raced back from picking Gabrielle up from EFY so Mori could attend her swim clinic with olympic gold medalist Amanda Beard. We made it back just in the knick of time. Mori has had a busy swim season. Go swim came and filmed her underwater so she and her coaches could see her technique and see if what needed to change. A few weeks later she attended a swim camp put on by the University of Utah swim coaches.
Mori loved both swim clinics. She really loves her new t-shirt that says, "I raced a gold medalist today! What did you do?"
For summer training Mori got a training snorkle so she could work on her technique and not have to worry about breathing. I don't think she loves it.
Coach Walker stopped me the other day and said, "Can you work on getting this girl 6 feet tall. I have great plans for her, and 6 feet tall is going to work really well for us! I can't wait to see her in the olympics!"
All I know is we spend a lot of time at the pool, and she works really hard. I'm not sure if her mother is capable of the time constraints training for the olympics would bring. I love this girl, and I know the pool makes her happy. It is a good release for her, as she swims out her frustrations, and such. We love you Mori and are so excited to watch you continue to progress.


No comments:
Post a Comment