![]() |
Anyway, enough of that rampage. Happy Birthday Sweet Gabs!! Oh Gaby! I love, love, love her! God has richly blessed my life by placing her as my daughter. She is one in a million. So unique, God himself must have delighted when he sent her down to perform her earthly mission. Oh this girl! Words seem incapable of tapping into what and who she is!
Her special day started out bright and early. She wanted crepes, cream, and fruit for breakfast on her special day. She was going to Lagoon with her school. I thought I was pretty persuasive, but no amount of coaxing could talk her into spending the day as she did 14 years ago...just hanging out with her mom! What is wrong with that kid!? She had to be at the school at 6:40. She spent the day riding roller coasters, and enjoying herself. I won't go into my fun day...(like spending it with the crazy lady that would not leave, getting ready for Camp First Aid Night, or all of the other jazz that goes with momming). I picked her up, as she arrived late, and went over to the Stake Center. After that fun filled night we came home to her birthday dinner of her choice Chicken (out of a cookbook my grandma gave me years ago) scalloped potatoes and fruit.
When I asked her what kind of cake she wanted she said "Oh something easy, like German Chocolate". The kid is delusional if she thinks German Chocolate cake made correctly is easy, but I submitted to her fantasy and made the cake of her choice. We enjoyed our cake and ice cream. It was late, but we squeezed out every last drop of celebrating her birthday. We did our traditional birthday scavenger hunt for gifts. She modeled a few of her new outfits, and then we made it into bed by 11. Happy Birthday Gaby! We love you!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment