

Doug has been home with a broken ankle. Much to my children's delight his kids have been at Granny and Papa's, therefore we visit quite a bit. We have got some good playing time in, and have had several BBQs. (The above pic is at the Honeycomb rocks.)
We have had so much fun with our garden this year. Our girls have loved picking the peas. We have had lettuce, radishes, raspberries, several tomatoes, and a mess of beans so far. Hopefully there will be enough to can soon--when it cools down a bit. (The pictures shows it in the beginning stages.)
We attended the wedding of our niece Shar and her beau Jordan. It was beautiful, and great to be present on such a happy day. I got a couple new yummy recipes from their wedding luncheon--his mom & aunts are quite the chefs.


2 comments:
Your deck looks awesome! You guys did a great job! I can't believe that Seth is so big! Time just needs to stop!
I LOVE that deck! We need to come and play sometime.
Post a Comment