
Seth was blessed yesterday. It was a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for Greg--for the good husband and father he is. We were surrounded by wonderful family and friends. Doug even came all the way from Wyoming. We had a nice dinner afterward, and a good visit to top it off. We appreciate all those that shared their love and support with us. My friend Dana banana made Seth's blessing outfit, and I absolutely loved it. It was perfect. Dana spoils me rotten (you should see the chicken she made me for my kitchen wall). Lisa made his blanket, and it was a perfect match to the outfit. As you can tell the handsome boy was happy to be the reason for celebration. Seth, we are so glad you are part of our family--We Love You!
2 comments:
Amy, I loved reading about your family. What a cute family you have. I love to see that you have done so well!!
Oh, that picture is so cute! His smiling eyes are so precious!
Post a Comment