Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kira & Granny!



We had a little birthday celebration for Kira and Granny on their birthday with family. It was a lot of fun. I keep asking myself how my baby girl can be so old already. Thanks for sharing this special day with us.
3 Things We Love About Kira:
1. Her BIG brown eyes.
2. She loves her baby "Bingo" (if she is within arms reach, she is holding his hand), I should edit this to read--she loves her family, often you'll her singing "We Are A Happy Family" when she thinks no one is listening--she is very shy about her raw singing talent.
3. She has a HUGE sweet tooth.
21 Things We Love About Granny:
1. I love that she is only 21, because that means I am younger.
2. She loves us.
3. She has a green thumb.
4. She has a unique way of making every grandkid think that they are her favorite.
5. She is a good cook.
6. She spoils us rotten.
7. She always has the best advice.
8. She is a walking dictionary.
9. She is selfless; I know I can call any time of day, no matter what she has planned and if I need her she comes running.
10. She is a fantastic Grandma.
11. She motivates Gaby to want to be better.
12. She sews for my girls (My Grandma always did for me, and it made me feel special).
13. I am her favorite Daughter--just ask.
14. She has the healer's touch.
15. She believes in Christ.
16. She is STRONG.
17. She doesn't complain (why didn't I inherit that?).
18. She is a good listener.
19. She loves beauty.
20. She is fun.
21. She is my mama.
Happy Birthday Girls!



No comments: